Strategic Plan 2013 - 2017
The Strategic Plan for the Club is available to download.
The plan covers the five year period from 2013 - 2017 and contains information pertaining to the Club's purpose, values, stakeholders and vision.
SYC exists to:
Give members & locals access to an involved boating community and the social benefits of a "river-side lifestyle".
- Professional & Innovative
- Friendly & relaxed
- Socially & environmentally engaged
- Safe & family friendly
- Full members
- Social members
- Government agencies
- RGL (liquor licencing)
- Town of East Fremantle
- Swan River Trust
- Indigenous Owners
- Boat Owners
SYC's long term vision and tagline is:
"Bringing Life to the River"
The corner stones of SYC's brand:
- Boating & Marine Cues
Purpose, Vision & Strategic Pillars
- Give members and locals access to an involved boating community and the social benefits of a river side lifestyle
- Facilities & Infrastructure
- We have excellent facilities and infrastructure aligned with our strategic objectives
- Attracting & Engaging people
- We are highly valued by members, sponsors and our local community and our people and culture are a source of competitive advantage
- Financial Sustainability
- We are maximising our revenue streams and achieving our business objectives with optimal efficiency
- Bringing life to the river
12 month, 2 Year & 5 Year Vision
The full 12 month, 2 year & 5 Year vision is available within the the Strategic Plan dowload.